- 2 large bone-in, skin-on, chicken breasts
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped to small pieces
- 8 oz frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbs dried oregano
- 1/2 tbs dried thyme
- Pre heat the oven to 425ºF
- While oven heats, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Prep the chicken breast - rub with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil then season with salt, pepper, 1/2 Tbs of dried oregano and 1/2 Tbs of dried thyme
- Place on the baking sheet and into the preheated oven - set timer for 15 mins
- While that is in the oven, toss the cauliflower and artichokes in 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and season with a little salt. Place to the side. Do the same with the tomatoes, toss them with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, and then place to the side.
- Once the chicken has been in the over for 15 mins. Rotate it so it can cook evenly, then add the cauliflower and artichokes around the chicken. Place back in the oven.
- Set timer for 25 more mins; Check occasionally and stir to make sure the veggies cook evenly.
- When timer goes off, add the tomatoes then place back in the oven for 10 more mins.
- Everything should be cooked now.
- Chicken should have an internal temp of 165' when tested with a thermometer
- While the veggies and chicken roast, assemble your parsley sauce. Mix 1/2 cup chopped parsley, 4 tsps of fresh lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil together. Season with a pinch of salt. This can be used to drizzle over the chicken and veggies.
This is great served on its own or with spouted rice or quinoa. You could even serve this on top of salad greens for a salad.